S.C. MOST SERV S.R.L. is a competent organization, opened, clllient oriented, having as main activities:
- Projection and execution of interior electrical instalation for civil and industrial buildings
- Projection and execution of overhead and underground nominal voltage 0,4kV
- Projection and execution of electrical lines, overhead or underground, with nominal voltage of 0,4 kV – 20 kV and transformers with high rated voltage not exceeding 20 kV
- Support activities for enterprises – technical maintanance of buildings, instalatons and their equipment
- Other finishing works – interior design for buildings
The main principles of our organization are:
- Inssuring and guaranteeing the quality of our products, according with the requirements and quality levels specified by the regulations in force and concluded contractul terms with customers.
- Developing a sense of confidence both in the decision makers of the organization and among its employees
- Developing further development of team spirit in order to increase self confidence and stability in the labour organization
- Providing an adequate working environment and appropiate equipment to reduce risks related to occupational health and safety
- Keeping a clean environment achieved by promoting the concept of sustainable development
- Quality and reliability in partnership relations with all stakeholders, guarateening gain of the market
- Obtaining an excellent image backed by high professionalism in solving all problems and with best communication relationships with suppliers and customers.
The basic condition for making all the above come true is respecting the Integrated Management System requirements implemented in our organization standards SR EN ISO 9001 : 2008, SR EN ISO 14001: 2005, SR OHSAS 18001:2008.
This system provides the framework for improving the activities through:
- reporting by every employee any nonconformity arising in their activity, in order to remove them
- eliminating the causes which lead to those nonconformities, thus reducing the costs of non-quality
- continuous training and motivationg the staff for raising the level of professionalism
- periodic analysis of data for continuous improvement activities